- World class efficiency.
- Tighter product performance distribution and current sorting reduces the mismatch power loss in system operation.
- Positive tolerance offer.
- Good temperature coefficient enables higher output in high temperature regions.
- Excellent performance under low light conditions.
- Certified for salt/ammonia corrosion resistance.
- Load certificates: wind to 2400Pa and snow to 5400Pa.
DC Electrical Characteristics
- STC Power Rating 330W
- PTC Power Rating 296.6W 1
- STC Power per unit of area 15.8W/ft2 (170.4W/m2)
- Peak Efficiency 17.04%
- Power Tolerances 0%/+3%
- Number of Cells 72
- Nominal Voltage not applicable
- Imp 8.85A
- Vmp 37.3V
- Isc 9.2A
- Voc 46.1V
- NOCT 45°C
- Temp. Coefficient of Isc 0.04%/K
- Temp. Coefficient of Power -0.42%/K
- Temp. Coefficient of Voltage -0.142V/K
- Series Fuse Rating 20A
- Maximum System Voltage 1000V
- Type Monocrystalline Silicon
- Output Terminal Type Multicontact Connector Type 4
- Output Cable Wire Gauge 12 AWG
- Output Cable Wire Type PV Wire
- Output Cable Wire Length 35.4in (900mm)
- Frame Color Clear
- Backsheet Color data not available
- Length 77in (1,956mm)
- Width 39in (990mm)
- Depth 2in (50mm)
- Weight 49.2lb (22.3kg)
- Installation Method Rack-Mounted
Warranty and Certifications
- 80% Power Output Warranty Period 25yrs
- 90% Power Output Warranty Period 12yrs
- Workmanship Warranty Period 10yrs
- UL Fire Classification data not available
- Compliances UL 1703, IEC 61215, IEC 61730
- CSI Listed Yes