- World class mono efficiency.
- Tighter product performance distribution and current sorting reduces the mismatch power loss in system operation.
- Positive tolerance offer.
- Good temperature coefficient enables higher output in high temperature regions.
- Excellent performance under low light conditions.
- Certified for salt/ammonia corrosion resistance.
- Load certificates: wind to 2400Pa and snow to 5400Pa.
DC Electrical Characteristics
- STC Power Rating 365W
- PTC Power Rating 336.95W 1
- STC Power per unit of area 17.5W/ft2 (188.5W/m2)
- Peak Efficiency 18.85%
- Power Tolerances 0%/+3%
- Number of Cells 72
- Nominal Voltage not applicable
- Imp 9.42A
- Vmp 38.8V
- Isc 9.77A
- Voc 47.5V
- NOCT 45°C
- Temp. Coefficient of Isc 0.05%/K
- Temp. Coefficient of Power -0.39%/K
- Temp. Coefficient of Voltage -0.138V/K
- Series Fuse Rating 20A
- Maximum System Voltage 1000V
- Type Monocrystalline Silicon
- Output Terminal Type Multicontact Connector Type 4
- Output Cable Wire Gauge 12 AWG
- Output Cable Wire Type PV Wire
- Output Cable Wire Length 47.2in (1,200mm)
- Frame Color Clear
- Backsheet Color White
- Length 77in (1,956mm)
- Width 39in (990mm)
- Depth 1.6in (40mm)
- Weight 48.7lb (22.1kg)
- Installation Method Rack-Mounted
Warranty and Certifications
- 80% Power Output Warranty Period 25yrs
- 90% Power Output Warranty Period 12yrs
- Workmanship Warranty Period 10yrs
- UL Fire Classification data not available
- Compliances UL 1703, IEC 61215, IEC 61730, TUV
- CSI Listed No
- 1. PTC rating calculated using 45°C as the NOCT (Nominal Cell Operating Temperature)