This is a listing for ONE Hybrid LV2424 3kVA 2400W 110/120V inverter , 80A MPPT solar charger, and built in 60A Utility charger to keep your batteries charged if the Sun is inadequate, or your batteries are just running low in the middle of the night.
Runs on a 24VDC Battery bank. LiFePO4 + Lithium Ion support.
Supports grid tie and off grid functionality not UL Listed.
1) 2400 W Pure Sine wave output expandable up to 9 units (21.6 kW)
2) 2kW MPPT Solar Charge controller
3) 60 A Utility Battery Charger (In case your battery level falls below your setpoint
4) UPS function, wire it to the Utility power, if battery power is too low, the system automatically switches the load to Utility power
5) Single 120V 60Hz , Split phase (120V – 0 – 120V ) and 3 phase capable (requires parralel board for each unit)
5.5) Grid Tie function ( Anti Islanding, – Note: This inverter is NOT UL listed in the USA, for DIY enthusiast only, it is CE listed for European markets) – Send your excess power to slow your existing meter, once batteries are fully charged
If you need two units for split phase operation, see our split phase listing. This unit excludes the parallel module, whereas the other bundled listings includes it.
This unit will operate just fine on its own for single phase 110V/120V, and is upgradable / stackable for future single / split phase or three phase operation. An excellent start to grow your installation, or if you just simply need one more inverter to add to your existing array.
Stackable up to 9 units in any configuration up to 2.4kW x 9 = 21.6kW
Out of stock
Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available
There are no reviews yet.