These are currently on the water and there are only limited quantities in this shipment, only a percentage of our orders are actually shipped, more arriving a few weeks after this, as production slowly ramps up.
Please note: Once you purchase these they only ship out from Mid June!
Customs and port delays are are presently taking up to 30 days, which we have factored in. Shipping costs have tripled since end 2020, and have more than doubled in transit time.
The LV6548 is the latest members to our 120V/240V SPLIT PHASE inverter family and we are pleased to confirm it has UL1741 compliance (TUV certified) for US markets. Similar to the LV2424, a single LV6548 is a 120V output inverter, however split phase output (120V/240V) can be configured by using minimum 2 or more units in parallel.
This unit is unique with the following attributes:
- 6.5kw / 48V pure sine wave output 120V AC
- 120A Mppt at max 250Voc – 2 x (60A – 4kW MPPT Charge Controllers)
- 120A Utility Charger (120A at 48V = 5.7kW or 48A at 120V)
- Built in Genset dry contact start/stop relay
- Lithium / LiFePO4 , AGm, Flooded, Silica Salt battery compatible, and more (custom parameters can be set according to any battery between 40 and 62V
- Can be timed to only charge the battery via Utility power during certain hours (load shifting to charge on off peak rates, and using the battery during peak tariffs) Very popular for our California Customers
- High PV Input 250V (Voc) Open circuit)
- Batteryless operation (singe unit mode only) (When using two or more, battery IS REQUIRED, due to the erratic nature of solar energy)
- parallelable up to 6 units
- built in Wifi Transmitter
- Built in parallel kits
- Dual PV inputs
- BMS Support (Pylontech, Weco, Soltaro) – Separate BMS cable required
- Timer for output and Timer for charging
- Built In LED RGB panel display to show operational mode
- Supports Equalization Charge up to 62V