A lot of these issues are actually caused by battery BMS being too fully charged , and the battery subsequently goes open circuit , causing instability. Usually lowering the bulk and float voltage to reduce this chance. also over discharge the batteries can also cause instability and failure .
Some of the issues in parallel mode: (we do not find these issues [as much] running as single units) – this should be fixed by the firmware above.
This unit REQUIRES 240V Split phase to charge from AC power (will not wake up with 120V only)
This LVX6048 is the latest member to MPP Solar’s 120V/240V Split Phase inverter family. Adding several important features from our 220-240V European line, this inverter becomes the only low voltage model that offer these 7 valuable features
- High PV input up to 450V, allowing more serial PV connection
- Built-in WIFI transmitter to support monitoring on smartphones
- BMS communication for Pylontech, Soltaro and Weco battery systems
- Grid interactive (grid injection) may be enabled wherever it is allowed
- Battery optional – use PV panels straight to load
- 120V/240V split phase output without needing to parallel
- Parallel capable up to 9 units (54KW max) ******
- Parallel kits required to connect more than one unit in parallel (sold separately)
- This unit is not UL listed (there will be a LVX6548WP waterproof model in summer 2022 that will be UL)
Note, max PV input amps = 27A. (If you panels put out 10 to 20% more than this, it will just pull a max of 27A, a little bit of clipping at mid day, thats all)
Note this is a low frequency product, high surge capacity, with a built in auto transformer, offering 3kw per phase