With More and more States/counties getting strict, we have this awesome package for you (Does not include solar panels)
With this Sol-Ark 15K, you should have no problems passing inspection, you will be able to use power from your batteries at Peak Power Rate, and charge batteries at Low Rates, and much more, add up to 18kw of solar panels right now, or in future, as and when your budget requires
You can even feed back power from your batteries to Grid during peak times.
Sol-Ark 15K, Limitless Inverter (designed to be tied directly into your 200A Utility feed, then into your main panel)
1 x Steel 5 to 8 Battery Rack,
1 x Solar Assistant Local & Remote monitoring
1 x RS485 Cable to Sol-Ark – Solar-Assistant
Connection method for batteries.
Connect all batteries in parallel via cable provided to the Sol-Ark
Set the dip switches to position “1” Dip switch ON
Connect all short Cat5 cables between batteries
Battery with Link Port 0 empty will be MASTER (connect CAT5 cable from this battery to Sol-Ark CANBus Port)
Set battery type to Lithium, and thats it!
Instructions to set up communications between PYTES and SOL-ARK (See images in listing)
1) Set Dip switch 1 to ON, for ALL PYTES Batteries
2) Link All PYTES batteries together with CAT5 link cables provided (Link port 1 to Link port 0 of the next battery)
3) Connect CAT5/ 6 cable between OPEN PORT – LINK PORT 0 on battery to CANBUS port on Sol-Ark
4) On SOL-ARK, set BMS Lithium Batt to “00” default
5) Check “Activate Battery” checkbox
6) Exit menu , and click Li-Batt Info, should display real live numbers, disconnect battery comms cable to verify a screen change, to prove communication is successful.
There are no reviews yet.