One of our partners are overstocked and have offered us a ridiculous deal, below cost, so we are passing this on to you, very limited qtys.
here is a link to the manual “All-In One-Manual”
6.5kw Inverter (LV6548 and 3 x 5kwh stackabale batteries, can stacked next to eachother as well as on top in a tower style – as seen in picture)
Fully supported in the US by the partner ( 2 yr warranty – inverter)
Extra battery 5kwh (15kwh + 5 kwh = 20 kwh total, add an extra $1250) (call us) can be expanded to unlimited batteries.
Some errors in Wills video.
1) You can parallel two or more units together using the same battery bank.
2) when running two units in parallel, you can parallel the batteries from each system, so you dont need to connect the same wattage panels to each unit to balance the batteries on each phase ( in fact you dont need panels on the second unit if you parallel the batteries)
3) You can parallel extra batteries ( they dont need to be the same model and type batteries, just wire them all up in parallel, 16S batteries such as SOK, EG4, Pytes, etc etc)
4) This unit will communicate with SOk and PYTES batteries without modification (speak the same pylontech protocol)
You should never touch wires without power down in any circumstance.
BUY Two units (13kw Inverter , 20kwh Battery, and get free shipping to a BUSINESS address or the the FEDEX Freight Terminal. (use copon code “Christmas”)
- Pure sine wave output
- Off-Grid application
- Programmable supply priority for PV, Battery, or Grid
- User-adjustable battery charging current
- Battery independent design
- 6000 Cycles battery lifr, 5 yr warranty (Pylontech)
- Multiple communication for USB, RS232, SNMP, Modbus, GPRS and Wi-Fi
- Monitoring APP (Android and iOS) for real-time status display and parameter control
- Built-in 2 MPPT trackers and AC/Solar charger up to 120A
- Compatible with utility and generator
- Scalable Li-Ion battery expansion
Model: RS-A10 Maximum PV Input Power: 8000W Rated Output Power: 6500W Maximum Charging Power: 6500W
PV INPUT (DC)
MPPT Range @ Operating Voltage: 90 ~ 230 VDC Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Voltage: 250 VDC Maximum Solar Charge Current: 120A Number of MPP Trackers / Maximum Input Current: 2 / 2 x 18 A
Acceptable Input Voltage Range: 90-140 VAC (For Computers) 80-140 VAC (For Home Appliances) Maximum AC Input Current: 60A
BATTERY MODE OUTPUT
Nominal Output Voltage: 120 VAC Maximum Conversion Efficiency (DC/AC): 93%
Nominal DC Voltage: 48 VDC Maximum Charging Current: 120 A each Dimension: (D x W x H): 8.4″ x 24.4″ x 19.7″ Net Weight: 99 lb Capacity: 5120Wh Nominal Voltage: 51.2VDC Full Charge Voltage(FC): 56V Full Discharge Voltage(FD): 42V Typical Capacity: 100 Ah Max Continuous Discharging Current: 120A Max Discharging Current: 192A at 1 min Protection: BMS, Breaker Float Charge Voltage: 52.5V Charge Current: 20A (0.2C) Maximum Charge current: 50A (0.5C) Standard Charge method: 0.2C CC (Constant current) charge to FC, CV (Constant voltage FC) charge till charge current declines to <0.05C Inner Resistance: ≤20m ohm
ALL IN ONE SYSTEM PHYSICAL
System Dimension (D X W X H): 19.7″ x 26″ x 49.2″ Net Weight: 287 lb
Compliance Safety: IEC 62619, EN 61000-6-3, EN 61000-6-1, UKCA, UN38.3, UL 1741, CSA C22.2 No.107.1-16, FCC PART 15B
ESS (Energy Storage System) includes a 6.5KW inverter with choices of either a 5KWH (or 2X, 10KWH) lithium battery storage in a single enclosure. The lithium battery bank features a 95% DOD high performance and up to 8000 cycle life (25% more than other competing cells from China). Each 6.5KW inverter features 120Vac single phase output with dual 2X PV input capable of supporting up to 8KW solar array. Every ESS system can also further expand power by combining up to maximum 3 units in parallel, in either single phase or 3-phase (400V P-P).
PEB (Portable Energy Bank) is a simiar design to ESS as well, but in a more compact and user-friendly package. From 15KG up to 40KG in weight, a PEB conveniently comes with 2 wheels that can be easily maneuvered and thus extremely versatile and useful in a wide range of portable application (home use, camping, emergency transport). PEB at this moment comes in 3 sizes of power: 1.2KW, 2.5KW, and 3KW and contains a 24V/48V lithium battery. PEB also offers choices to expand by parallel from either 3KW up to 6KW on the inverter side, or from 2.5KWH up to 7.5KWH for battery.
LII-4810 is a high performance lithium battery and is the same core component used in ESS. This battery features a aluminum LFP prismatic cell which are more durable types with longer lasting life than the common pouch LFP type used by other competing brands. The battery allows a high 100A charging current and a maximum 150A continuous discharging current capacity and cycle life is 8000 @ 25