Supported By Watts247 / Current Connected
With this battery kit, we include everything you need to assemble a massive 25 kWh battery pack. Simply add an inverter/solar controller with this kit and set off to the races,
enough power to run a 4kw Drier for 5 Hours!
100 miles of charge on a Tesla (Assuming 4 miles per kwh)
50 MIles on a Ford Lightning (Assuming 2 miles per kWh)
- 5x SOK 48v 100ah LiFePO4 Server Rack Batteries
- 1x 5 Slot Rack
- 4 sets of 9 inch 2/0 pure copper battery interconnection cables
- 1 set of 7 foot 4/0 pure copper main power leads
- 4 sets of 1 foot long RJ45 pack to pack communication cables
- 1 set of 6 foot long RJ45 rack to rack communication cables
- FYI – 5 slot racks are included free with each purchase of 5 batteries, or sold separately if you wanted less batteries.
- 48 Volt (51.2 Nominal) 100Ah, 5.12 kWh
- 20 Year Typical Lifespan & 10 Year Warranty
- Cells rated for 80% Capacity after 4000 Cycles, 100% DOD @1C Rate
- Typical capacity at 80% DOD @.5C Rate is over 7000 Cycles
- Maintenance Free
- Built-In Smart Battery Management System (BMS)
- 5 Temperature sensors, protected from low and high temperatures
- Pre-Charge Circuit to Prevent BMS Damage
- Detachable cover, user serviceable BMS and cells
- RS485 & CANBus communication, works with many inverters.
- Be sure to select the proper communications cables.
- Rack Mountable for quick and easy installation
- Well-written English instruction manual & documentation here.
In stock while supplies last.
Why do you request inverter type?
A: Since the inverter is controlled by the battery, some inverters require special settings changed within the batteries. The primary example being SMA’s Sunny Island, which require adjustments to the BMS protection parameters because it is slower to respond to the requests made by the BMS, so more conservative values must be used. The listed inverters operate successfully in a closed-loop communication operation method. If you are not using closed-loop communications, please select “Other”.
Will “X, Y, or Z” inverter communicate with this battery?
Supports communication with MPP Solar inverters (LV6548 and LVX6048) , Certain-models of Growatt inverters, SMA Sunny Island (With appropriate setting changes).
If my inverter doesn’t communicate, can I still use this battery?
Yes, however you will need to manually set the appropriate settings within the inverter manually, and run these batteries in an open-loop, voltage control based configuration.
What is the cost to ship to my address?
Due to the weight and nature of this product, it must be shipped by Freight versus standard FedEx/UPS ground. The shipping price is calculated based on your location during checkout. There is a base charge for the first battery, however additional batteries only add a minimal cost. If our shipping charge is above the actual cost, we will issue a refund.
Can you ship to Hawaii/Alaska/Canada?
For shipping to Hawaii/Alaska/Canada, you must setup your own freight forwarder; we can ship to their warehouse but you must setup and cover all costs associated with freight forwarding.
Can I pickup from your warehouse?
Yes, pickups in our Mount Pleasant UT warehouse are acceptable
|Nominal Voltage||51.2 (48v Range)|
|Run Time at 20A Load (~1000w)||300 Minutes|
|Self Discharge||< 3% per month|
|Max Batteries in Series||1|
|Max Batteries in Parallel (with BMS communication)||15*|
|Maximum Terminal Feedthrough Current||350 Amps|
|Max Continuous Discharge Current||100A (1C)|
|Peak Discharge Current||125A (3 Seconds, automatic shutdown)|
|Short Circuit Protection||300a, 200µs|
|BMS Low-Voltage Disconnect||46v|
|BMS Low-Voltage recover||48v|
|Recommended Charge Current||0~63A|
|Maximum Charge Current (Continuous)||100A|
|Recommended Charge (Absorption) Voltage||57.6|
|BMS Cell Protection Voltage||3.7v|
|BMS Pack Protection Voltage||>58.2v|
|Discharge Temperature||-4°F – 140°F|
|Charge Temperature||32°F – 113°F|
|Storage Temperature||23°F – 95°F|
|Low Temperature Charge Protection||Yes|
|Internal Temperature Sensors||4 Cell Sensors, 1 BMS Sensor, 1 Ambient Air Sensor|
|Case Material||Powder-Coated Steel|
|Rack Mountable||Yes, 4U|
|Dimensions||Width: 17.5in (Without ears – Fits standard 18″ rack with ears installed)
Height: 7in (4 rack units)
Depth: 18in + 1 1/4″ for handles / terminals
|Third Party Testing||Pack UL1973 Testing Passed – Certified packs anticipated to ship from Current Connected September 2022
UL9540 Testing in progress. ETA Q4 2022
|Shipping Classification||UN3480, Class 9, MSDS|