Free shipping on orders over 5 pcs or $7900
use code “PYTESDEAL” to get free shipping to the closest fedex freight terminal or business address, ( only for lower 48 states), for Islands and Territories we can ship to your Forwarder on the mainland.
One of the most APPROVED on the planet – for use Everywhere especially CALIFORNIA ( other popular brands are NOT approved for California !)
The battery with the most protocols for direct inverter communications, no firmware updates or PC required, all dip switch settable!
Find it on page 2, at the bottom.
|Shanghai PYTES Energy Co., Ltd.||E-BOX 48100R||2.56 kW, 5.12 kWh lithium ion battery system||5.12||2.56||N|
American Certification Standard: UL2271 UL2054 UL1642, UL9540A
This is a premium product!
Finally, a battery that stands up to the task.
UL1973-2018, CEC, UN38.3, UL1642 Certified
Double Redundancy Texas Instruments chips used on BMS main-board
Expandable to 72kWh in a single system. (12 pcs)
10 Year Warranty 6000 Cycles 90% DOD , the most flexible battery protocol
Residential Energy Storage System
Battery 4 AWG Interconnect & CAT5 Cables included
Click Link Here for PDF Resources Manuals, Specs ,Warranty
Quick GroWatt Inverter Configuration instructions.
On Battery set dip switch #3 UP, all others DOWN
Communication Cable: available here (One cable required per Inverter)
- Plug in PYTES / Growatt Communication cable marked “Battery” into Battery Can Bus Port
- Plug in end marked “HUB” into Growatt CANBUS port,
- Do the above for each inverter connected in parallel to the same battery cluster
Set battery type (setting 05) to LI
and Protocol to be L51 (Setting 34 , immediately follows from above)
If the Inverter does not supply AC power after the above, set setting 05 to AGM , and retry settings above.
Troubleshooting: Fault 20 indicates communication failure, Fault 04 = low battery
NOTE: Inverter will not output 120V if BMS communication is lost (and battery type is set to LI)
Quick MPP Solar Inverter Configuration
On Battery, set dip switches on each battery according to the address ,E.g. First battery, all down, 2nd – 1 up, 3rd – 2 up, 4th – 1 & 2 up, 5th – 3 up, 6th – 3 & 1 up, 7th 3 & 2 up, 8th 3 & 2 & 1 up
Communication Cable: available here (One cable required for one inverter communicating with the battery)
On ONE Inverter with cable connected (connect end marked “Battery” into Battery “Serial” [= RS485 Port- –NOT the CAN Port], End Marked “Voltronic” into Inverter Battery port)
On inverter with battery communications cable connected Set battery type (setting 05 on LV6548) (setting 14 on LVX6048) etc to “PYL”
On all other inverters connected in Parallel, set battery type to “USE”
Instructions to set up communications between PYTES and SOL-ARK (See images in listing)
1) Set Dip switch 1 to ON, for ALL PYTES Batteries
2) Link All PYTES batteries together with CAT5 link cables provided (Link port 1 to Link port 0 of the next battery)
3) Connect CAT5/ 6 cable between OPEN PORT – LINK PORT 0 on battery to CANBUS port on Sol-Ark
4) On SOL-ARK, set BMS Lithium Batt to “00” default
5) Check “Activate Battery” checkbox
6) Exit menu , and click Li-Batt Info, should display real live numbers, disconnect battery comms cable to verify a screen change, to prove communication is successful.
Fault 61 on the LV6548 indicates battery communication failure
On the LVX6048, a warning beep sound along with the fault LED
NOTE: If all is working, the battery ICON on the LV6548 will flash, on the LVX6048 a flashing battery outline indicates BMS communication
Comparison sheet PYTES – to SOK / EG4 See Product Images