Here is the latest firmware. As updated 15 Sept 2022 (Paralleling settings bug fix)
Use the cable supplied RS232 to (RJ45 Plug) use a USB to RS232 adapter, unzip the above file , and run the exe file and run the update
The MPP Solar LVX6048 requires 240V Split Phase to charge from AC power and will not wake up with 120V only. This is a low frequency product, high surge capacity, with a built-in auto transformer, no need to balance phases.
- Capable of Batteryless Operation
- 48V Battery System
- Very High PV input voltage (450VDC)
- 120VAC AND 240VAC output simultaneously
- 6kW Inverter (3kW per phase)
- Expandable up to 54kW (9 Units)
- One Parallel kit per inverter (Sold separately)
- Built-In WIFI monitoring
- Not 3-Phase Capable
- Non UL Listed Grid Feedback (Option)
There are no reviews yet.